This page will eventually provide information about OpenMRS.org's infrastructure and its availability.
- Wiki (Confluence)
- Module Repository
- Nexus Maven Repository
- Continuous Integration (Bamboo)
- Public Demo
- IRC logs
- OpenMRS ID Dashboard (including Crowd/OpenLDAP)
- FishEye + Crucible
- Answers (OSQA)
- OpenMRS Forum: To reduce redundancy and improve information findability, we are exploring how we might merge our mailing lists with the Forum functionality and accessibility by using the next generation of Google Groups.
- News: Replaced by OpenMRS.org
- Feed Aggregator: A list of individual RSS Feeds will be made available for subscription.
Our key systems are monitored 24x7 by the third-party service Pingdom and by the facilities hosting the hardware itself. If you see a current outage, don't worry. The infrastructure team has already been alerted and a JIRA issue opened.
- View (and bookmark) the status dashboard: http://status.openmrs.org/
E-mail is managed by Google Apps and uses OpenMRS ID for single sign on. In addition to e-mail, all Google services are also available to a OpenMRS Google Apps account. We intend to soon integrate these accounts with OpenMRS ID and keep them synchronized. For now, if you want access, please open a ticket.
Mailing lists and groups
Mailing lists are in the process of migrating to the OpenMRS Google Groups at http://groups.openmrs.org/ pending the update of this site to the new Groups interface used in their generally-available product. To request an @openmrs.org mailing list/group, please open a ticket and include the name (i.e., XYZ@openmrs.org) and description of the group, as well as the OpenMRS ID's of who will be the group's owners.
Access control and structure of the Subversion code repository is delegated to the core development team leaders. See Code Repository for information about how to request a new project in Subversion or get commit access.
JIRA issue tracking
Generally, anyone with an OpenMRS ID can create new issues in JIRA. If you would like a JIRA project created for your own OpenMRS project or module, please read JIRA Issue Tracking System for more information.
For More Information
Questions or comments should be directed to Michael Downey.