The Strategy and Operations Team's primary purpose is to provide overarching community and operations guidance.
This team is responsible for:
- Promoting community values
- Reviewing and upholding community conventions
- Developing strategy, operational plan and overall budget
- Mobilizing and coordinating resources to support community activities and projects
- Reviewing and approving any activity budgets
- Providing operational and fiscal management to committees, teams, squads, and community members.
- Building stronger connections with implementations and local communities
Who is involved?
All members of the community interested in contributing to the overall strategic direction and operations of the OpenMRS community are welcome to join the Strategy+Operations Team.
Core members of this group with decision making authority include:
- Jennifer Antilla, Director of Community
- Christine Gichuki, Global Events Manager
- Grace Potma, Director of Product
- Technical Leaders
- Local/regional “ambassadors,” community managers
- Implementation/service provider representatives
- OpenMRS Inc representatives (Paul, Jan, Steve)