General Sprint Information:
Lead (Product Owner): OpenMRS community
Developer Lead: Unknown User (k.joseph)
Known Testers and Developers Assigned: OpenMRS community
Key Contributors: SolDevelo
Sprint Start Date: 10/11/14
Sprint End Date: 14/11/14
Testing Notes: https://notes.openmrs.org/OpenMRS-1.11-Pre-Release-Testing
Testing Server: http://uat01.openmrs.org:8080/openmrs
User Name: admin
The overarching goal of this sprint is to make sure that we release a stable OpenMRS Platform 1.11
With that in perspective, the focus of the current sprint is to:
- Manually test all known functionality to ensure that it works as expected
- Fix any bugs that we come accross
- Unknown User (k.joseph)
- Daniel Kayiwa
- Unknown User (hmassey)
- Unknown User (arbaughj)
- Unknown User (ssemakadde)
How to Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- New to OpenMRS sprints? Want help getting started? Join IRC and say: dkayiwa k-joseph I'd like to participate in the sprint!"
- Go to the notes page and follow the instructions on how to go about testing any of the listed stories.
- If you are a developer, who does not find fun in manual testing, pick a ticket from the ready for work tickets in the sprint dashboard page.
- If you have any questions about the ticket, ask on the group chat or put a comment on the ticket.
- Do the ticket. See our HOWTO for git. Sprint specific git HOWTO for devs with push rights: whatever works for you :-) If you don't like pull requests, don't send them. Commit and push directly to the main repo. If you do like pull requests, fork the main repo and send pull requests, but merge them right after. My favorite way is to work on the main repo, but create local branches (without pushing them to the main repo). Merge branches locally to the master and push to the main repo.
- Join the daily scrum to share your updates
During Project Notes for the sprint:
To be added while the project progresses
To be added after the end of each sprint.