Every Thursday (excluding holidays) from 12:00-1:00pm United States Eastern Time zone, regardless of whether standard or daylight saving time is being observed. See a list of time zone conversions.
Who Is Invited?
All members of the OpenMRS community that serve in a leadership capacity. That is, they dedicate a significant amount of their time in service of other members of the OpenMRS community.
How To Join
Contact Jeff Neiman for more information.
Agendas & Notes
- 05 - MHealy, Article Writing, Budget/Expenses, Advisory Group Meeting, Overall Operational Plan Update, Mailchimp,
- 12 - Online Fundraising Strategy, update on quarterly outcomes report, update on annual report, OpenMRS Implementers’ Meeting, Operational plan 2017, Andela Partnership
- 19 - OpenMRS Educational Work, Github code of conduct, Annual Report, OpenMRS meeting, OMRS16 Survey Data, Q4 Report, Community Board Member election update, Operational Plan, OSI Outreach, Fundraising
- 26 - BOD community member announcement, Andela contracting signing, 2017 Operational Plan, Final review of annual report, Final review of OMRS16 writeup, Criteria to determine optimal location for global meetings, OpenMRS BoD agenda items, GSOC, SOP, Fundraising
- 02 - OpenMRS Program Management Calls, Security, Budget/Expenses, Annual Report Draft, Operational Plan 2017, Participation in Outreachy for next year, GSOC, Fundraising, lead of the call
- 09 - Implementations, Fundraising, Oncology and OpenMRS, Article for Open Health News, Operational plan, Sign off on the conference selection criteria, BOD, GOSC, Nearly 300 users of our SDK, Annual report, SOP
- 16 - Board of Directors Meeting, Annual Report Update, Operational Plan Update, Technical update, Fast Forward Seeks Applications for Technology Accelerator Program, Partnerships, GSOC, Case study highlighting GSOC winners, upcoming conferences, leadership team
- 23 - OMRS16 Writeup, Board of Directors Meeting, Annual Report Final Draft, Operational Plan, Technical Update, Fast Forward Accelerator Program, GCI Case Study Google Doc, Fundraising, Upcoming conferences, Leadership discussion from Talk,
- 02 - Upcoming events and Conferences, OMRS16 Survey Findings, Leadership discussion from Talk, discussion about user/tech/install manuals and potential need to update
- 09 - Annual Report Final Draft, GCI Case Study Google Doc, update on Fast Forward, Budget Update, Fundraising, Operational Plan
- 16 - 2017 Operational Plan Tracking, Updated cotributor drips to include web/social/helpdesk and included info about Talk IDs, Annual Report Press Release, BAA Call, Scrum of Scrums Proposal, IU JetStream grant received (new Partnership),
- 23 - Release of annual report, coverage for jamie, GSOC update, tech update, update on 'Global Good,' BOD update, budget discussion, Partnerships, Wiki Update
- 30 - Fast Forward Application, Publicity/Communications Update, JetStream
- 06 - Oscon 2017 Travel Grant Requests,
- 13 - Fundraising/ Budget Update, Bahmni, OpenMRS Calendar, BOD, Wiki Navigation, Town Hall, FIrst Quarter Update/ Operational Plan Update, OMRS17 Locations, Report on Fundraising Efforts
- 20 - OpenMRS “public good” support, what are our top prioritites, Bahmni and OpenMRS, monthly implementer meetups, Strategic Goal #4 update
- 27 - Advisory Council meeting, Bahmni and OpenMRS, , BoD Membership Update
- 04 - OpenMRS as a global good- due May 5, Making money for OpenMRS, Partnerships,
- 11 - Partnerships
- 18 - OpenMRS as a global good (DEADLINE #3 IS MAY 19), Fast Forward- not selected ; will try to follow up with a call week of May 29, SustainOSS- sent to us from SKoll for possible interpretation, Update on OSCON- will follow up with Wyclif to do this next week , Parking Lot Items
- 25 - partnerships / service providers / andela
- 01 - TOpenMRS BoD members, Bahmni and OpenMRS, Update on Summit - OMRS17 - Christine, Fundraising Update, Fiscals, OpenMRS mailing list-- needs to be curated (Jeff will do this if it is OK with people)
- 08 - OpenMRS BoD, Bahmni and OpenMRS, Update on Summit - OMRS17, BOD Agenda Items, Fundraising Update,
- 15 - Advisory Committee,
- 22 - Web update, Update on Summit - OMRS17, potential for 'internships', Diversity Council, Fiscals, Sustain OSS
- 29 - Town Hall Meeting Update, Web update, Bahmni Update, Update on Summit - OMRS17
- 06 - Town Hall Meeting Update - Date to reschedule, Global Goods Update, Bahmni Update, Update on Summit - OMRS17, Education/Documentation Update, potential for 'internships', Partnerships, Quarterly Scrum of Scrums
- 13 - Town Hall Meeting Updatewill do on July 26, lobal Goods Update- feedback from Carl and from Lauren, Quarterly report update, Bahmni Update, Update on Summit - OMRS17, OpenMRS BOD Call, Funding for Infrastructure, Diversity Council, otential for 'internships', Continued "Leadership Team" discussion, Fiscals
- 20 - LoS for KeHIA application for hosting HELINA 2018, Bahmni Update, Update on Summit - OMRS17, Continued "Leadership Team" discussion, Diversity Council, Fiscals, Potential for 'internships'
- 27 - Bahmni Update, Update on Summit - OMRS17
- 03 - OpenMRS Summit, Malawi blog post, Infrastructure Bahmni Update,
- 10 -
- 17 - TBD
- 24 - TBD
- 31 - TBD