Facilitators: Mark Goodrich, Darius
Attendees: Jeremy Keiper, Dave Thomas, Burke Mamlin, Ellen, Nicholas, Boniface Wabuti, Jack (I-Tech), Ali, Carl, Ada Yeung, Wisdom Atiwoto
- What’s up with WYSIWYG Editor?
- A student wrote this editor two or three years ago and it worked. It hasn’t been maintained since then.
- How to train someone from scratch?
- Without dynamic on the form, have users to learn HTML.
- Intro of HTML Form Entry
- Mark did a HTML Form Entry demo
- New feature?
- Option to make the form to use the concept mapping.
- HTML Form Entry Reference on Wiki
- HTML forms as reusable widget; flowsheets
- Add more richness
- Migrating from infopath
- converter module will do 90% of the work with 10% of manual work.
- Sharing HTML forms
- metadata sharing module is available
- How to get better integration?
- Cross-encounter validation
- Multiple pages form
- Ownership & issue voting
- WYSIWYG Editor (3 votes)
- Drug orders (2 votes)
- Program/workflow/state (1 vote)
- Include HTML form Entry tab in UI (tab) (1 vote)
- Pre and post process (2 votes)
- Name spaces (1 vote)
- Easier jquery (1 vote)
- Obs: pick the question (1 vote)
How to randomize the questions? i.e. users will not pick the same answers in a row.