What did we expect today?
- Learn about AOP and how it applies to OpenMRS
- More pictures
- More turkey
- Get to know how to be a developer and be involved in the community
- Learning about trac, patches, debugging
What did we do today?
- AOP, done well. But some people missed it (physically, not mentally).
- Vibha raised threading issues, and discussion about event bus
- Heard about others' experiences with the system in the real world
- Spicy buffalo chicken instead
- Pictures. Great ones.
- Intro to how the community works (Burke and Darius talk to each other via microphone)
- Started with a good summary of yesterday's workshop
What should we do differently?
- Workshops earlier (when more brain cells live)
- More SVN commits during demos
What else should we do?
- (Keep doing summaries)
- 9-10:??: keep doing the homework
- 10:??-lunch: walk through a solution slowly
- Ben or Darius has to do the homework, and comment it well.