Expectations for OpenMRS Dictionary Manager Squad Meeting Notes
We use the OpenMRS Wiki - Edit Mode for real time. This means that everyone attending a meeting monitors and contributes to the note taking!
To Address Next Meeting
NOTE - MEETINGS NOTES REMOVED TO SEPARATE CHILD PAGES
Attendees: Beth, Hamish, Johnblack, Benjamin, Ronald, Nancy, Debbie, Steve, Ian, Neranga, Jen
- Review survey of implementers' needs - for the next meeting, use Google doc
- Make this light, then get into more detail later
- Section 4: Clarify what we mean by "evaluation," implementation stages, stakeholders
- Gap: Clinician experience (M&E can't always prioritize this work)
- Are we using the survey to build out the squad & its purpose OR is it to generate interest & get a sense of direction?
- Review Wiki page with resources: Evaluation Resources
- Curate resources to high standards
- Creating a Squad Page
- Planning Next Meetings?
- Have people present studies at a squad meeting (John Black?, Steve, Nancy)? Four people for an hour, at a squad meeting (25th?)
- Evaluation Showcase at a virtual Spring/Summer mini-meeting
- Creating a Repository of studies
- Studies (a couple by the end of the year, publishable, internal?)
- PIH: data warehouse
- OpenMRS 3.x | OHRI
- Digital health maturity models