Welcome to the OpenMRS Wiki page for the Documentation Team! Below you will find a centralized source of information regarding anything that may pertain to our team, including when we have weekly meetings and how we envision this team becoming.
Excluding OpenMRS Holidays, there is a weekly call at 1:00-2:00 PM UTC, or 9:00-10:00 AM EST, on Tuesdays.
You can find a list of time conversions here.
In addition, there is a Documentation Team Roadmap that outlines what tasks are being worked on or will be started in the future.
- To enhance understanding of current project code, issues, and direction through meaningful in-program comments, concise and timely issue documentation, and clear communication between all parties.
- To share and implement best documentation practices
- Ensure that proper documentation is available to any and all parties
- Maintain up-to-date, easy to find, and direct information
- Developer's Guide
- Consistently update across all OpenMRS platforms (Gitbook, Wiki, Website)
- REST API
- Enhancing the OpenMRS Swagger-based REST API documentation for better guidance regarding its usage
- Volunteer Guide
- Develop and maintain a suite of up-to-date volunteer guides
- Looking to Join?
- The OpenMRS Documentation team is always looking to add new members in our efforts. If you have interest in joining, feel free to contact Herbert Yiga Mulindwa for more information.
Agenda and Notes
|Date||Topics Covered||Meeting Notes|
|2020-03-10||Documentation meeting 3/10/2020|
OpenMRS Meeting and Connection Information
OpenMRS Meetings @ UberConference
Audio, Chat, & Screen Sharing (latest Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or other WebRTC-compatible browser)
Audio Only (Telephone or your favorite VoIP client)
Be Prepared for Your Meeting
Be Considerate of Others