The OpenMRS Community's Program Officer (PO) is a critical part of the OpenMRS, Inc. Community Management & Operations Team, dedicated to supporting the growth and coordination of the OpenMRS community of stakeholders and key partners, implementers, and developers. The PO is a support position that will be responsible for executing program, operations, and community tasks. The majority of the PO’s focus will be on keeping the funded community programs and projects coordinated, on track, and in compliance with funder requirements. In addition, the PO will provide support to the Director of Community in coordinating and encouraging the community. Lastly, the PO will provide operational support to community members for travel, events, and other in country activities. This is a full-time, contract position that reports directly to the Director of Community.
- Help promote and support OpenMRS mission, vision, and values throughout the community
- Publicize and reward productive behaviors among community members
- Coordinate meeting scheduling and maintain the OpenMRS calendar, ensuring that meeting minutes, action items, and recording are available through appropriate communication channels
- Document and disseminate community achievements, challenges, and lessons learned for different community audiences through different modalities (both synchronous and asynchronous)
- Support concept/proposal writing, scope of work development, workplanning, and budget development in collaboration with relevant community members
- Work with the Executive Team to develop annual workplans and budgets, including identifying and tracking deliverables, tasks, and metrics
- Provide administrative support by tracking, gathering, and reporting relevant information and artifacts against community strategic priorities, specific project deliverables, and timelines.
- Develop programmatic reports for funders and donors based on input from the appropriate leadership, community members, and partners involved in the related projects
- Keep informed of current activities among OpenMRS squads, teams, and implementations.
- Write and/or review reports and presentations for internal and external audiences
- Reviews monthly financials, comparing budgets v. actuals, identifying variances, and contribute to monthly financial reports and future period projections.
- Support the development of periodic reports on the status of OpenMRS Inc operations to the Board of Directors and to the Community at large
- Support arrangements and operational support for in-country activities, including meeting and travel support
- Process travel and other project expenses, ensuring compliance with OpenMRS policies, procedures, and U.S. federal regulations
- Develop and monitor consulting agreements, including scope definition and deliverables.
- Assist with recruiting, screening, and engagement of consultants, including coordinating selection committee, organizing interview questions, and providing screening tools.
Jennifer Antilla doesn't the above expose Erica Kigotho 's email address to spam?