General Sprint Information:
Sprint Start Date: 01/09/14
Sprint End Date: 12/09/14
Kick Off - See recording below * additional recording will be added in the middle of this sprint
Source Code: https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-module-allergyui
The overarching goal of the Allergies project is for caretakers to be aware of any allergies a patient has and any possible interactions with treatments and medications it may cause.
For further information see Allergy Project Overview Page here: Allergies Project Ver. 2
With that in perspective, the focus of the current sprint is to:
- Allow caregivers to edit list of allergies for a patient
- Give more control to the caregivers over status of patient allergies
- Complete development and testing on allergies release 1 in time for 2.1 application release
- Possibly allow caregivers to perform drug lookups using CIEL dictionary when adding an allergy
How to Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- New to OpenMRS sprints? Want help getting started? Join IRC and say "???": I'd like to participate in the sprint!"
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the sprint dashboard page at:
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
- If you have any questions about the ticket, ask on the group chat
- Do the ticket. See our HOWTO for git. Sprint specific git HOWTO for devs with push rights: whatever works for you :-) If you don't like pull requests, don't send them. Commit and push directly to the main repo. If you do like pull requests, fork the main repo and send pull requests, but merge them right after. My favorite way is to work on the main repo, but create local branches (without pushing them to the main repo). Merge branches locally to the master and push to the main repo.
- Join the daily scrum to share your updates
Tasks To Be Completed Prior To Design
Any incomplete tickets from sprint 2. Those are on the board.
During Project Notes for the sprint:
- FHIR's AllergyIntolerance resource