General Sprint Information:
Lead (Product Owner): TBD
Developer Lead: Wyclif Luyima
Known Developers Assigned: OpenMRS community
Sprint Start Date: 18/Aug/2015
Sprint End Date: 31/Aug/2015
Kick Off Meeting Date: See recorded video below
Admin UI Module - https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-module-adminui (master branch)
OpenMRS core - https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-core/ (1.11.x branch)
Web Services.rest - https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-module-webservices.rest/ (master branch)
UI commons - https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-module-uicommons/ (master branch)
The main goal is to complete the existing features and add more metadata management pages.
- Wyclif Luyima
- Daniel Kayiwa
- Rafal Korytkowski (Will join later in the first wiki)
How to Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- New to OpenMRS sprints? Want help getting started? Join IRC and say "???": I'd like to participate in the sprint!". If you get no response, just ping any of the above sprint participants as per the IRC tips at http://en.flossmanuals.net/openmrs-developers-guide/support/
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the sprint dashboard page at:
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
- If you have any questions about the ticket, ask on the group chat
- Do the ticket. See our HOWTO for git. Sprint specific git HOWTO for devs with push rights: whatever works for you :-) If you don't like pull requests, don't send them. Commit and push directly to the main repo. If you do like pull requests, fork the main repo and send pull requests, but merge them right after. My favorite way is to work on the main repo, but create local branches (without pushing them to the main repo). Merge branches locally to the master and push to the main repo.
- Join the daily scrum to share your updates
Tasks To Be Completed Prior To Design
During Project Notes for the sprint:
To be added while the project progresses
To be added after the end of the sprint.