What did you expect to happen today?
- Nothing specific
- Know more than I did this morning about hibernate and spring and annotations and controllers
- Make a page ourselves. Actually do it.
What actually happened?
- Learned more than I knew this morning about ...
- Made a page. Actually did it.
- Saw how to link to a page with an extension point
- learned about JSPs (filled in some gaps)
- learned a bit about the background of spring?
What should we do differently?
- Show us the patterns (e.g. overview of how we have 4 classes set up to do data access)
- More time in the examples. Slow down the code pace, and don't bounce between files so quickly.
- Having all the code in svn ahead of time could be nice
- Either slow down so people can type along. Or have everything there already so we clearly don't expect typing.
- Stay better oriented. More roadmaps of where we're going. (There's lots of jumping between files.)
- Publicize the group skype chat so everyone can be in it.