tendo kiiza Martyn
@ Herbert Yiga
Project Activities Spreadsheet
OCL for OpenMRS
@ Herbert Yiga
- No outstanding/pending tasks with the Andela Team
- OCL MVP is on a staging server. Started on end-to-end testing.
- Documenting each scenario will be the focus this week
- Still to form an OCL Squad to work on OCL MVP+
|OpenMRS Reference 2.10|
- Reference Application 2.10 Release Management
- Bootstrap has led to a number of broken pages, these have been fixed
- Christine Gichuki is our new QA Lead. She will be documenting and looking for ways to improve our QA processes. Asked Moses Mutesasira to share more about the testing process followed to date, use cases, etc.
- Shared testing menus, pages, tables, icons, colors
- @Herbert Yiga, @juliet wamalwa, and Irene Nyakate are all available to assist with testing this week.
- Goal is to complete testing by Friday.
|OpenMRS Platform 2.3|
- Platform 2.3.0 Release Management Page
- Aiming to have a full release by the end of October (Thursday)
- Have reached out to Mekom, one of their implementations is running 2.3 with no issues
- Would like to have more feedback from implementations (i.e: PIH).
- @Nathan Ruhanga will post a request for feedback on Talk, then do one on one outreach to specific implementations
Documentation Review 2019
- Documentation Guide
- @Juliet Wamalwa shared a Google document but has not received feedback
- Will post a Doodle poll to find a time for the community to review the guide
- More project details can be found here
- Daily scrums are available here.
- No one seems blocked
- Technical writer working on the Wiki has reached a major milestone. Need to find out if he is getting sufficient feedback on architectures for different personas.
- Final projects are due on November 22
- Mentor evaluations occur the week of November 25-29
- @suthagar23 submitted the application
- Have had a number of community members volunteer to be mentors for GCI this year
|Microfrontend Squad||Updates every 2 weeks|
- The team is getting bigger
- High volume of PRs being made, merged
- Lack of input on frontend design
- Greg has shared some designs on Talk and Slack. Feedback from Burke on Talk, MF Squad and some in UX Advisory group in Slack.
- Design forum presenting initial designs.
- Those attending MF Squad meetings were encouraged to identify someone who could provide feedback and saw some initial feedback
- To do: Provide a summary of what has been done so far, demo their work during a call, Design Forum
- Herbert Yiga to reach out to the microfront end squad so as it joins the monday pm calls
Herbert Yiga to reach out to the FHIR Squad so as it can join the monday pm calls