tendo kiiza Martyn
Project Activities Spreadsheet
OCL for OpenMRS
- OCL MVP is on a staging server. Started on end-to-end testing. This can resume after the Uganda EMR hackathon.
- Also need someone to work with a country implementation (Kenya, Nigeria) on change management/converting to OCL for OpenMRS. This will help with adoption.
- Need to form an OCL Squad to work on OCL MVP+
- Squad members to include domain expert/product owners (Andy, Jonathan, Darius), Lead/PM to coordinate with release managers and product owners, and 2-3 dedicated devs.
|OpenMRS Reference 2.10|
|OpenMRS Platform 2.3|
Documentation Review 2019
- More project details can be found here
- Daily scrums are available here.
- No one seems blocked
- Wiki - much more work has been done than is apparent in the Talk thread. Possibility of scheduling a Design Forum to share and talk through what he has done.
- Organization application is due on October 28
- @suthagar23 offered to be Admin, have had 3 people offer to be co-admin
- Aim to complete application by Friday, 25 October. Hard deadline to Google is Monday, 28 October
- Once selected, we can begin identifying tasks
|Microfrontend Squad||Updates every 2 weeks|
- The team is getting bigger
- High volume of PRs being made, merged
- Lack of input on frontend design
- Greg has shared some designs on Talk and Slack. Feedback from Burke on Talk, MF Squad and some in UX Advisory group in Slack.
- Design forum presenting initial designs.
- Those attending MF Squad meetings were encouraged to identify someone who could provide feedback and saw some initial feedback
- To do: Provide a summary of what has been done so far, demo their work during a call, Design Forum
|AOB||Include the CGI program in the Agenda moving forward|