Note: This is a draft schedule. For any of the topics, please add any sub-topics and/or questions to the table below.
Tuesday, December 3, 2019: Strategy and Operations
Location: Conference Room #3, https://uberconference.com/openmrs
Overview Session/Getting Started
Where are we now?
- What were our key accomplishments in 2019?
- What challenges did we encounter?
- What are our current and anticipated awards?
- What is the current status of our investment?
- What does our spending look like?
- What changes are we seeing in the ecosystem?
- What are the implications of these changes for implementations? For the community?
- What challenges do we anticipate?
Priorities for 2020
- What priorities do countries + implementations have for the coming year?
- Do our objectives reflect these priorities? Do we need to adjust our objectives for the upcoming year?
- What resources and assets exist that can be used to help us achieve our objectives?
- Where can our combined resources and assets be used best?
11:45 - 12:00
Review: Key Points and Actions
What comes next?
Wednesday, December 4, 2019: Birds of a Feather
OpenMRS Community at Scale
- What values and practices have served us well as a community?
- As we scale, how can we organize ourselves to maximize our combined resources and assets?
- What does it mean to be accountable? How do we hold people accountable?
- Committees, Teams, and Squads
- Strategies for contributing back
- Measuring + recognizing organizations’ contributions