Project Activities Spreadsheet
- Daniel Kayiwa to work with Andela to better organize issues in JIRA for releases/versions so people can more easily see issues by version and, just as importantly, for future versions. Sync 2.0 is a good example. Darius' primary interest is being able to better capture & track issues across versions (even unreleased versions) in order to more clearly understand backlog, when something should be done, etc.
|Sync 2.0 (SolDevelo, Jembi)|
- Sync 2.0 is active again (lots of activity in Talk, standups, JIRA issues being assigned)
- FHIR mapping discussion on Talk. Design call planned Wednesday (3 Oct)
|OpenMRS Reference Application 2.9|
|OpenMRS Platform 2.2|
- October 2018 release date (estimate less than a week of work left on remaining tickets)
- Can see where things stand on the Technical Roadmap
- Within a day or two of having tickets done.
- Platform tickets were tentatively to be done last week. But still uncertain on status of a couple tickets.
|Technical Road Map Process|
- Try to look at this weekly.
- Do we have a JIRA project for it? No.