Project Activities Spreadsheet
- Burke Mamlin will remind GCI admins to attend or update PM call weekly
- Burke Mamlin to check in w/ GCI admins on creating intro tickets
- Daniel Kayiwa to work with Andela to better organize issues in JIRA for releases/versions so people can more easily see issues by version and, just as importantly, for future versions. Sync 2.0 is a good example. Darius' primary interest is being able to better capture & track issues across versions (even unreleased versions) in order to more clearly understand backlog, when something should be done, etc.
|Sync 2.0 (SolDevelo, Jembi)|
- Sync 2.0 is active again (lots of activity in Talk, standups, JIRA issues being assigned)
- FHIR mapping discussion on Talk
- Burke Mamlin will connect Cynthia Antwi with the SolDevelo team
- Burke Mamlin will propose design call (or ask SolDevelo to) to review FHIR mappings
- Burke Mamlin will ask SolDevelo team about where/how they are publishing/sharing progress on Sync 2.0 project (where should someone go to see status, follow progress, etc.)
|OpenMRS Reference Application 2.9|
|OpenMRS Platform 2.2|
- September/October 2018 release date (estimate less than a week of work left on remaining tickets)
- Can see where things stand on the Technical Roadmap
- Within a day or two of having tickets done.
- Platform tickets will be done tentatively by next week (20 Sept) so Platform release can proceed
|Technical Road Map Process|
- Having discussions on how to (re)define a roadmap process that will work better for the community.
- Has spoken with Paladium
- Talking to AMPATH this week
- Planning to post invite on Global Health mailing list
- Planning on getting input prior to Scrum of Scrums on 11 September.
- Cynthia is leading effort in defining the process and is reaching out to various parties to get their input.
- Cynthia putting a call out for volunteer business analysts this week
- Having fun trying to reach people during the holidays
- Goal is to have a draft document by 31 August
- Will plan to get Doodle poll for Scrum of Scrums date out this week
- Try to look at this weekly.
- Do we have a JIRA project for it?
- Design forum for
TRUNK-5379Getting issue details...
- update: proposed
- Design forum for
OWA-95Getting issue details...
(require burke, darius, mike, daniel, wyclif) - update: Burke revised the ticket description and posted to Talk to get the ticket ready for work.
- Find design forum where we discussed
ATF-16Getting issue details...
and get it linked into discussion on Talk or on ticket. Probably need to decide way forward on a design call.
- No design topic for today. Wednesday will be "Improving on Memory Management in the mergepatientdata module"
- follow up on GCI to ensure that we submit the application by September 17
- propose reinvention of the 'release process'