Project Activities Spreadsheet
|GCI||@suthagar23 & @Reuben Varghese|
- Burke Mamlin will make sure admins have access to prior applications and admins are decided in next 24-48 hours
|Sync 2.0 (SolDevelo, Jembi)|
|OpenMRS Reference Application 2.9|
|OpenMRS Platform 2.2|
- September 2018 release date (estimate 2-3 weeks of work left on remaining tickets)
- Can see where things stand on the Technical Roadmap
- Platform tickets will be done tentatively by next week (20 Sept) so Platform release can proceed
|Technical Road Map Process|
- Having discussions on how to (re)define a roadmap process that will work better for the community.
- Has spoken with Paladium
- Talking to AMPATH this week
- Planning to post invite on Global Health mailing list
- Planning on getting input prior to Scrum of Scrums on 11 September.
- Cynthia is leading effort in defining the process and is reaching out to various parties to get their input.
- Cynthia putting a call out for volunteer business analysts this week
- Having fun trying to reach people during the holidays
- Goal is to have a draft document by 31 August
- Will plan to get Doodle poll for Scrum of Scrums date out this week
|Reference Application priorities||Stephen Senkomago Musoke|
- It would help to have a style guide (bootstrap+++) to guide developers on how, for example, to style diagnoses, etc.
- Cynthia Antwi pointed out that we need to know process for discussing/deciding these things
- Burke Mamlin suggested we use the opportunity to refactor login+landing+patient dashboard in React (a react+bootstrap style guide could come out of the process)
- Unknown User (darius) pointed out the risk of creating yet another UI that competes with others. Instead, we should "pull" from existing efforts rather than "push from center"
- Cynthia Antwi pointed out countries don't necessarily know the plans for addressing UI going forward
- Try to look at this weekly.
- Do we have a JIRA project for it?
- Scrum of Scrums - scheduled for Thursday, 13 September (announcement)
- Last couple weeks of todos
- Cynthia to work with Dan on developing plan/process on how to transition work from GSoC into community development
- Relook at the 'technical needs' that may need core technical support
- follow up on GCI to ensure that we submit the application by September 17
- propose reinvention of the 'release process'