How to Join
Audio, Chat, & Screen Sharing (latest Firefox, Chrome, or other WebRTC-compatible browser)
Audio Only (Telephone or your favorite VoIP client)
- Toll-free (United States): +1 (888) 510-4073
- International: +1 (201) 479-2055
- View a list of local access phone numbers for various countries. After dialing, when prompted enter meeting number 888-510-4073.
Be Prepared for Your Meeting
- Consider connecting via telephone/VoIP for best audio quality.
- If connecting via computer, be sure your network has the audio/video bandwidth you need.
- Before attending or presenting via computer, try the web browser microphone/speaker test.
- Read the UberConference support pages for troubleshooting or contact them in case of problems.
- How do we define an “active” order as a search parameter for the Order service?
Related ticket: https://issues.openmrs.org/browse/TRUNK-5424
Definition of Order.isActive(); https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-core/blame/master/api/src/main/java/org/openmrs/Order.java#L423
Active order (as defined by isActive()):
- Is not voided
- current date is on or after date activated
- Has not been discontinued (isDiscontinued())
Started order (isStarted()):
- Current date is on or after effective start date
Effective start date of an order (getEffectiveStartDate()):
- if urgency is ON_SCHEDULED_DATE, this is the scheduled date; otherwise it is date activated
Effective end date of an order (getEffectiveStopDate()):
- this is the date stopped, or auto expire date if date stopped is not specified
- for drug orders, if auto expire date is not specified, it is calculated from duration and frequency of medication
- Should new "fulfiller status" effect active?
- Review next meeting agenda
You can also access the notes below here.
- Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download (available after the meeting)