Project Activities Spreadsheet
|GCI||@suthagar23 & @Reuben Varghese|
- GCI 2018 planning
- Suthagar is drafting application
- Co-admins are being decided (this week... early this week!)
- Application due 17 September
- Need to repeat call for GCI mentors (could use Twitter)
- Burke Mamlin will make sure admins have access to prior applications and admins are decided in next 24-48 hours
|Sync 2.0 (SolDevelo, Jembi)|
|OpenMRS Reference Application 2.9|
|OpenMRS Platform 2.2|
- September 2018 release date (estimate 2-3 weeks of work left on remaining tickets)
- Can see where things stand on the Technical Roadmap
- Platform tickets will be done tentatively by next week (20 Sept) so Platform release can proceed
|Technical Road Map Process|
- Having discussions on how to (re)define a roadmap process that will work better for the community.
- Has spoken with Paladium
- Talking to AMPATH this week
- Planning to post invite on Global Health mailing list
- Planning on getting input prior to Scrum of Scrums on 11 September.
- Cynthia is leading effort in defining the process and is reaching out to various parties to get their input.
- Cynthia putting a call out for volunteer business analysts this week
- Having fun trying to reach people during the holidays
- Goal is to have a draft document by 31 August
- Will plan to get Doodle poll for Scrum of Scrums date out this week
- Scrum of Scrums - scheduled for Thursday, 13 September (announcement)
- Last couple weeks of todos
- Cynthia to work with Dan on developing plan/process on how to transition work from GSoC into community development
- Relook at the 'technical needs' that may need core technical support
- follow up on GCI to ensure that we submit the application by September 17
- propose reinvention of the 'release process'