Have you implemented OpenMRS? Please participate in the Implementation Site Survey. If you already have, thank you!
Child pages
  • 2018-08-20 Project Management Meeting
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees

Discussion items

Project Activities Spreadsheet

ItemWhoNotes
Internships: GSoC 2018
  • Final evaluations completed
  • Feedback form has been distributed
  • Proposing a design forum for after action review (tentatively next Monday's – 27 August – design forum)

Internships: Andela

Daniel Kayiwa
  • List of Andela Projects
  • Currently have 7 apprentices; expecting 4 more in ~2 weeks
  • Andela will keep us updated on upcoming apprentices
  • We've asked both product owners (OCL & Order Entry) to have a release target
  • Continuing to work to get apprentices communicating effectively (esp. the "new guys")
  • Cynthia Antwi will plan on meeting with Daniel Kayiwa this week to discuss goals & process for Andela sprints
Sync 2.0 (SolDevelo, Jembi)

Jakub Slawinski

  • Daily updates were on this thread: Sync 2.0 Project daily stand-ups
  • SolDevelo waiting for digital square notice b award to restart our Sync2 involvement
  • Jembi is reviewing the FHIR module and then plans to reach out to SolDevelo to get update on where things stand and how to move things forward
OpenMRS Reference Application 2.9
OpenMRS Platform 2.2
  • September 2018 release date (estimate 2-3 weeks of work left on remaining tickets)
  • Can see where things stand on the Technical Roadmap
Technical Road Map Process
  • Having discussions on how to (re)define a roadmap process that will work better for the community.
    • Has spoken with Paladium
    • Talking to AMPATH this week
    • Planning to post invite on Global Health mailing list
  • Planning on getting input prior to Scrum of Scrums on 11 September.
  • Cynthia is leading effort in defining the process and is reaching out to various parties to get their input.
  • Cynthia putting a call out for volunteer business analysts this week
  • Having fun trying to reach people during the holidays (wink)
  • Goal is to have a draft document by 31 August
  • Will plan to get Doodle poll for Scrum of Scrums date out this week
AOB


  • Scrum of Scrums - scheduled for 11 September. Cynthia reaching out to organizations to join.
  • Last couple weeks of todos
    • Cynthia to work with Dan on developing plan/process on how to transition work from GSoC into community development
    • Daniel to arrange intro to Cynthia for Andela to figure out appropriate engagement for Cynthia on this work
    • Relook at the 'technical needs' that may need core technical support 
    • Stephen Senkomago Musoke to post to Talk about ideas from Ref App 2.9 and keep Reuben linked into this
Next week



Action items

  •  


  •