Project Activities Spreadsheet
|Internships: GSoC 2018|
- First round of evaluations complete, all mentors and students filled theirs in on time, and all 12 students have passed the first round.
- In touch with Jeff to tweet links to students' GSoC blog posts. This was planned to be done every 2 weeks, but suggest moving this to once a week, since there's only 2 months of coding left.
- Otherwise, all on track
- List of Andela Projects
- currently have one group of developers working on OCL (5 devs)
- no new group yet so checking on this (first time to have a week gap)
- Person managing developers is transitioning (Kennedy)
- Mark - PIH has contracted to bring on 2 developers to work on order entry
|OCL Update||Jonathan Payne|
- supporting PEPFAR and publishing their indicators though OCL
- would love to have open source mobile app for anyone to use - opportunity for people to get involved with this
|DHIS2 Update||Wyclif Luymia & Maurya Kummamuru|
- Short version: created a fix which updates the current module to support ADX with disaggregation.
- Longer Version: we need to have a design/Architecture discussion to move forward with development for the community.
|SolDevelo / Sync 2.0|
- Daily updates on this thread: Sync 2.0 Project daily stand-ups
- Synchronization of Visits via REST client was added Issue:
SYNCT-141Getting issue details...
|OpenMRS Reference Application 2.8|
|OpenMRS Platform 2.2|
- June 2018 release date
- Can see where things stand on the Technical Road Map
- Samuel had power failure today
- Current do not have a good pool of volunteers to help with this
- Daniel helping to work on tickets since he is waiting on new pool of volunteers from Andela
Discuss way to scale up JIRA infrastructure support
- Had issues with JIRA today and was able to reach out to Cintia but worry about not having a back up for her
- Darius on vacation - back July 2?
- Interview process for technical project manager is going well and hope to have someone soon
- Discuss way to scale up JIRA infrastructure support