Child pages
  • 2018-06-04 Project Management Meeting
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees

Discussion items

Project Activities Spreadsheet

ItemWhoNotes
Internships: GSoC 2018
  • 4th week of coding
  • good progress being made by students
  • first round of evaluations next week - Dan will be sending out a reminder to make sure students and mentors meet their deadline
  • weekly blog posts - Dan is posting these - next round due by end of today
  • waiting on Dan's pull request to be merged

Internships: Andela

Daniel Kayiwa
  • List of Andela Projects
  • Have someone reviewing/editing Daniel's blog post. Should be able to review it in a day or two.
  • order entry sprint just ended
  • one week sprint on app release, documentation and video before this group roles off (6 devs)
  • end of sprint demo of OCL tomorrow at 10am EDT (5 devs, ~2 mths)
  • Angela will continue to do work on order entry
  • Will be reaching out to organizer of apprentices to see what the timeline is for the next group
  • Maybe divide the next group to make sure we do not have a gap on projects
  • diagnosis
Sprint: Getting people to Platform 2.X
  • Sprint to help people upgrade to Platform 2.x (Mozambique tried to upgrade to Platform 2.x, but was blocked for various reasons) - Talk post
  • Complete (can remove from agenda)
  • not as must interest as we would have liked
SolDevelo / Sync 2.0
  • Daily updates on this thread: Sync 2.0 Project daily stand-ups
  • figured out a major problem with posting a synchronized Visit and expect to post a new release soon
  • SYNCT-133 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  • SYNCT-87 - Getting issue details... STATUS - working on
OpenMRS Reference Application 2.8

Stephen Senkomago Musoke and Juliet Wamalwa

OpenMRS Platform 2.2
  • June 2018 release date
  • Will need more help from community on tickets

    T Key Summary Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution Created Updated Due
    Loading...
    Refresh


  • Thought we would have release of platform by June if Andela was working on this but it was a bit ambitious
  • Have sent three communications for volunteers to pick up tickets
AOB


  • Coordinate effort around internship programs. Have team around this, reuse materials, keep track on timelines, etc. (GSoC, Rails, etc.)


Action items

  •