Project Activities Spreadsheet
|Internships: GSoC 2018|
- GSoC 2018 Introductions
- After action review of GSoC application and proposal process. How can OpenMRS do this better?
- Need a better forum for contacting mentors (have been using a private message thread in Talk, Telegram does not work for everyone). Going forward, probably need to make the mode of communication an expectation for mentorship (i.e., get everyone to agree on a shared forum).
- Mentors cannot be students (updated expectations)
- 7 in Sri Lanka, 1 in Uganda, 1 in Australia
- Would be interesting to know why Sri Lanka is so well represented. Could we mimic what they're doing in other countries/regions?
- Need to check on whether planet.openmrs.org is still the appropriate way to link student blogs (Burke will ask in infra Telegram)
|Internships: Rails Girls Summer of Code|
- Only currently able to fund a portion of applications. OpenMRS is not currently funded.
- They hope OpenMRS will participate again in our next year's edition.
- List of Andela Projects
- Expect to start OCL sprint on Wednesday
- Need product owner for obs/encounter management
- Need product owner for order entry
- Need product owner for Reference Application UI
James Kariuki & Sri Maurya Kummamuru
- Burke will post a proposal for a DHIS2 Strategy Retreat
|OpenMRS Reference Application 2.8|
|OpenMRS Platform 2.2|
- June 2018 release date
- Samuel hopes to be back in full time by 10th of May 2018
|Sprint: Getting people to Platform 2.X|
- Sprint to help people upgrade to Platform 2.x (Mozambique tried to upgrade to Platform 2.x, but was blocked for various reasons) - Talk post