Child pages
  • 2017-11-06 Project Management Meeting
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Discussion items

ItemWhoNotes
Last weeks notes 2017-10-30 Project Management Meeting
Reference ApplicationStephen Senkomago Musoke
  • Current plan is to release by mid-November
  • Wyclif, Daniel and Rafal available to help so we hit mid-November goal
  • Stephen feels we are on track
  • Couple of modules that should be responded to by tomorrow and then move into testing phase
OCL Subscription ModuleRafal Korytkowski
  • Jamie trying to schedule discussion with Jonathan Payne on OCL for OMRS use for 11/13 (next Monday)
  • improvements to OCL server
  • bug with exporting ref application concepts from OCL which needs to be fixed and then will test agains ref app
  • KenyaEMR? team are trying to test the module and it is not working so need to look further into this
SolDeveloRafal Korytkowski
  • demo of work last week and they are making progress
  • should see roadmap next week with deadlines
Internships 
AndelaDaniel Kayiwa
  • Daniel will talk to the Andela team about helping with bootstrap integration
pmtool 
  • RefApp UI tests failing around visits. Created RA-1432 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  • Rafal picked this ticket up
OMRS17Christine Gichuki
Design Forum OPEN FORUM

Action items

  • Daniel Kayiwa to speak with ANdela team about assisting with bootstrap integration