Have you implemented OpenMRS? Please participate in the Implementation Site Survey. If you already have, thank you!
Child pages
  • 2017-10-23 Project Management Meeting
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Discussion items

ItemWhoNotes
Last weeks action items 2017-10-02 Project Management Meeting
Internships (GSoC)Harsha Kumara & Kaweesi Joseph
  • So you want to be an OpenMRS GSoC Admin 
  • Admin after action review to create helpful admin documentation
  • Jamie trying to schedule a call on Thursday 9am ET - design time w/ Suranga, Burke, anyone who wants to help with documentation efforts, those aspiring to lead GSoC
DHIS2 IntegrationSri Maurya Kummamuru & James Kariuki
  • Maurya going to work on getting more on roadmap in terms of understanding whats next and how someone could help - DHIS Reporting Status and Road Map
  • want to have Maurya and James join the call next week
BintrayRafal Korytkowski &  Darius Jazayeri
  • Ivange reached about to Rafal about this already
SolDevelo Rafal Korytkowski &  Darius Jazayeri
AndelaDaniel Kayiwa
  • still need dev test servers for Andela to work on via JetStream
PlatformBurke Mamlin
  • Burke working today to summarize the list for Platform 2.2 and put straw man into the road map
  • need a release manager (Plan B: Wyclif and Daniel)
  • Wyclif pushing on platform tickets
Reference ApplicationStephen Senkomago Musoke
  • Was Stephen able to clean up roadmap page to match reality and pushing leftover items to 2.8?
  • Did Stephen open new thread on what we plan to put into 2.7 release and if people have something they do not see on the list please richest to the release manager (after clean up road map)?
  • Who is Stephen's colleagues who is going to shadow to potentially be the next release manager?
  • release manager has started the process
Internships (GCI) 
  • application completed and submitted
  • have GCI tasks (needed them for the application) but they do not cover all categories (ie. need coding tasks)
  • ~150 valid tasks from last year - http://om.rs/gcisampletasks
  • updated the tags to gci2017 and also had infra change the search query for the short link
  • will post to Talk and reach out to Rafal (example Talk post)
Review pmtool 
  • no list of community priority tickets
Other 
  • Setting up design call in November to discuss the state and direction of OCL
Design Forum: OPEN FORUM

Action items