Child pages
  • 2017-10-02 Project Management Meeting
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Discussion items

ItemWhoNotes
Last weeks action items 2017-09-25 Project Management Meeting
Scrum of Scrum ImprovementsDarius Jazayeri
Internships (GSoC)Harsha Kumara & Kaweesi Joseph
DHIS2 IntegrationSri Maurya Kummamuru & James Kariuki
BintrayRafal Korytkowski &  Darius Jazayeri
SolDevelo Rafal Korytkowski &  Darius Jazayeri
AndelaDaniel Kayiwa
  • 3 groups working
  • 1st group has week left
  • working on rest endpoints for configuration
  • working on add on manager
  • will get another team of 5 - talk this week to get them started with OpenMRS and will work on cohort builder
  • OWA management is being actively worked on
PlatformBurke Mamlin
Reference ApplicationStephen Senkomago Musoke
  • Sri Maurya Kummamuru asked the volunteers if they still are interested will post announcement today
  • open new thread on what we plan to put into 2.7 release and if people have something they do not see on the list please richest to the release manager
  • need to clean up roadmap page to match reality
GCI 
Radar 
Review pmtool  
Other 
Design Forum: 2017-10-02 Design Forum OPEN FORUM

Action items