Have you implemented OpenMRS? Please participate in the Implementation Site Survey. If you already have, thank you!
Child pages
  • 2017-09-25 Project Management Meeting
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Discussion items

Item
Who
Notes
Last weeks action items 2017-09-18 Project Management Meeting
Internships (GSoC)Harsha Kumara & Kaweesi Joseph
DHIS2 IntegrationSri Maurya Kummamuru & James Kariuki
  • worked with GSoC student this summer to integrate reporting and DHIS2 module
  • James and Bob working on getting mediator standardized in ADX going through IHE process
  • Bob Joliffe working on endpoint for getting metadata through
  • James says that the latest version of ADX is published just need to put together metadata file from DHIS to publish to OpenMRS
  • Key priorities are to get metadata and generate ADX for that metadata
  • DHIS Report Module
BintrayRafal Korytkowski & Darius Jazayeri
SolDevelo

Rafal Korytkowski &  Darius Jazayeri 

AndelaDaniel Kayiwa
  • Sprints are going well
  • 1st group has less than 2 weeks left
  • Would be nice to have a dev test image to see demo work in progress
PlatformBurke Mamlin
Reference ApplicationStephen Senkomago Musoke
  • Stephen tried posting to Twitter and other social media for more volunteers however Maurya did not get any response from Stephen, it has been too long so Maurya will ask the volunteers if they still are interested and announce

Review pmtool 
  •  Burke has been working on getting this int JetStream, created a docker container to get it into our infrastructure, working to program it in tera form

Project Management Activities

 
  • will review this list on the 3rd Monday of the month
GCIDaniel Kayiwa
Design Forum: 2017-09-25 Design Forum 

Platform: Encounter Transaction API

 

Action items

  • Sri Maurya Kummamuru will edit DHIS Reporting Status and Road Map and share it more widely for DHIS integration
  • Burke Mamlin to start a conversation on Talk around organizing work for Platform - design call next week to follow up with next steps/organization
  • Sri Maurya Kummamuru will ask the reference applicaiton volunteers if they still are interested and announce
  • Jamie Thomas will reach out to Jeff (or planning committee) to make sure they are tracking help desk for people who are submitting scholarship requests