Child pages
  • 2017-08-28 Project Management Meeting
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Discussion items

ItemWhoNotes
Last weeks action items 2017-08-21 Project Management Meeting
InfrastructureBurke Mamlin
Internships (GSoC)Harsha Kumara & Kaweesi Joseph
BintrayRafal Korytkowski & Darius Jazayeri
  • status update, blockers, and next steps?
  • Darius unable to join today
SolDevelo

Rafal Korytkowski &  Darius Jazayeri 

  • status update, blockers, and next steps on SolDevelo working on Sync?
  • Darius unable to join today
AndelaDaniel Kayiwa
  • Thoughts on OWA Management fitting into module management?
  • second group continuing sprint management of encounters using OWA
  • first group needs to do release from their first so people can play with it
  • first group will start new sprint on OWA management
PlatformBurke Mamlin
  • Burke unable to join today
  • Need to make decision on go or no-go for Platform release prior to RefApp
Reference ApplicationStephen Senkomago Musoke
  • only two of the 4 large features are in flight the rest have not moved. 
  • Plan is to spend the next 2 weeks rallying up some support to get the work done, or drop the features
  • Target Release Date: October 2017 

    Large Features 
    1. Improved Reporting Support - discussions started https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/2017-07-24+Design+Forum but no major progress 
    * Allow people to build reports without having to program (less confusing access to reporting)
    * New Cohort builder 
    * Refactor Configuration to be externalized (e.g. using Initializer module)
    2. Use newer version of Platform - in progress from https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/2017-08-07+Design+Forum
    3. OCL Subscription Module
    4. UI Improvements/Refactoring
    5. UI Bootstrap support for pages, widgets and OWAs - Stephen to draft a concept for approach to implementing this (currently 4 weeks late) 
    * Responsive layout for multiple screen sizes
    6. Condition Lists
    Small Features
    1. App Framework fixes to ease the process of creating and managing widgets - Stephen had a discussion with Darius, to think about end-state leveraging Bahmni & work currently being done by PIH like here https://talk.openmrs.org/t/progam-specific-dashboards-documentation/12960
    2. Viewing widget JSON configuration
    3. Improving clarity and usage of extension points, apps, widgets for configuration
    4. Improve non-code configuration - leveraging the workings of the initializer module
Update on new community/volunteer mentoringTheresa Cullen & Daniel Kayiwa
  • move survey questions out to survey monkey, review and send out
pmtool 
  • JetStream update?
  • Burke unable to join today
Scrum of Scrum CrosswalkTheresa Cullen & Darius Jazayeri
  • Darius unable to join today

Project Management Activities

 
  • group to review to talk about on 9/11
Design Forum: Platform: Encounter Transaction API 

2017-08-28 Design Forum

  • Darius may not be on the call and may need to reschedule

Action items

  •