Child pages
  • 2017-08-07 Project Management Meeting
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Discussion items

ItemWhoNotes
Last weeks action items 2017-07-31 Project Management Meeting
Internships (GSoC)Harsha Kumara & Kaweesi Joseph
  • August 21st is the final week
BintrayRafal Korytkowski & Darius Jazayeri
  • Need to ask Rafal what deadlines have been set
  • need to shift point to Bintray - pull request done but Darius asked student for changes
  • Darius would like to go into production before the end of GSoC
  • Want to be able to index is the place to look for modules in a week and Modulus would be read only at that point.
AndelaDaniel Kayiwa
  • got new team of devs (8 devs) 
  • 4 working on core and 4 on OWA for observations (sprint announcement posted today)
PlatformBurke Mamlin
  • design call for next steps for today
  • would like to talk about features including and then tactics for how to take next steps
Reference ApplicationStephen Senkomago Musoke
  • October for next release
  • by mid September need to have bulk of the work done
  • need to line up a release manager (Sri Maurya Kummamuru)
Update on new community/volunteer mentoringDaniel Kayiwa
pmtool 
  • Need to look at community priority ticket process and engagement beyond Andela
  • pmtool needs small intervention from infrastructure team to move it over to new server  ITSM-4004 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  • metrics need improvement
  • next steps are to get hosted on openmrs server, look at tool, then again look at what are next steps (ie. what info do we need that we are not getting) - could potentially use design call for next steps
Scrum of Scrum CrosswalkTheresa Cullen
  • Terry can not join so move to next week
Other 

Action items