Have you implemented OpenMRS? Please participate in the Implementation Site Survey. If you already have, thank you!
Child pages
  • 2017-08-03 Leadership Team Call
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

rHow to Join

Contact Jamie Thomas for more information on how to join the call.

Agenda

August 3, 2017
Attendees:
    Terry
    Christine
    Burke
    Jeff
    Mark
    Wyclif
    Darius
    Jonathan
    Paul
    stephen smith
Informational
  • Thank you sent to the AC 
Discussion
  • OpenMRS Summit 
  • Call tomorrow with Malawi- post agenda to this
  • When?Malawi Kick off meeting @ Fri Aug 4, 2017 9am - 10am ( US Eastern) 
  • Roles and responsibilities 
  • Agenda
  • Introductions and Kick off( Paul, Christine and  Maganizo). 
  • Malawi committe planning team: How many members are in the planning committe, what are their high level roles and share out contact infromation.(Malawi team). 
  • Schedule the weekly calls. (Malawi team). 
  • Conference dates. (Christine,Jeff , Jan,Terry and Malawi team). 
  • Conference venue: What is needed to start the booking process for this.(Malawi team). 
  • Conference theme(Malawi Team). 
  • Financing: What is needed to set up this?(Jeff, Paul, Terry and Malawi team). 
  • AOB. 
  • past documentation
  • compiled resources into a complete document for future
  • timeline of what needs to be done/when 
  • Malawi blog post (please read and lend thoughts!)
  • PIH role
  • potential for site visits - 2 to 4 hours away
  • Mark to follow up 
  • OMRS17 Dates ? Dec 11-15  ( can start on the 10th) 
  • will discuss dates with Malawi
  • some discussion to push conference into February
  • OpenMRS LT and a potential Bahmni meeting 
  • consistent timing of the meeting-- early December ( try to pick one and stick with it) 
  • How to plan an implementers conference ( can use for regional meetings also) - follow up with Lorinne also 
  • Add a section on "preferred conference dates"
  • BOD Update- meeting last week ( notes still pending) 
  • Bahmni
  • lawyer can review the documents
  • owe the BOD a review of the Bahmni critical path for the next 12 months
  • need governance document for them to review
  • replacement of the BoD member- Paul
  • incubation process- identify people who may be interested in being a BOD member
  • few other people that were identified 
  • share potential people's names with Paul/Jan 
  • conversations with Merrick Shaffer ( USAID); Benetech 
  • COI review for Merrick
  • additional info to the Benetech person
  • hopefully with a 60 day completion for the next person 
  • Infrastructure Needs- Burke/ Darius  
  • update on proposed plan - see notes in the above link for this
  • spend money on doing this 
  • Bahmni Update- Darius 
  • 120K through openMRS to support Bahmni and core development
  • explicit direction from Path/Dial
  • follow up with PATH for more details 
  • should have some funding for Bahmni to route through OpenMRS
  • some funding in September 
  • kick start development from TW to non TW 
  • in kind commitment from partners to accelerate/extend the impact of the development staff
  • consider similar for OpenMRS 
  • OpenMRS Global Good
  • USAID 
  • able to provide a multi-year commitment to core global goods
  • governance
  • complementary about the contribution to the BCG process
  • want to provide some multi-year funding based on what Paul has heard 
  • what it takes to regularly support global goods for a x period of time
  • create a total number that they want to support
  • will 'shake the can' to try to get funding for this
  • Fundraising Update-- Jan ( discuss her experience ) - Jeff
  • Custom facebook fundraising button used on personal page
  • put on facebook, linked to OpenMRS; put up her own button for x amount of time
  • Appears to be a specific duration
  • Results were $225 raised (Jeff is unsure where the funds are going)
  • digital fundraising- almost 3000 
Monthly Items 
  • Fundraising Update
  • Operational Plan Update
  • Budget/Expenses/ first Thursday
  • Partnerships- third Thursday
  • plan meeting for the OMRS conference for the LT  
Quarterly Update (link to the quarterly status spreadsheet?)
  • Infrastructure Update (Quarterly - Jun, Sep, Dec)
  • Ongoing Quarterly metric review of specific areas
Parking Lot Follow Up items
  • Diversity Council-Terry 
  • Follow up re:  Pathway to Improved Terminology Management for the OpenMRS Community - Jonathan Payne ( update) - deferred

Notes

You can also access the notes below here.

  • No labels