Child pages
  • 2017-07-31 Project Management Meeting
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Discussion items

ItemWhoNotes
Last weeks action items 2017-07-24 Project Management Meeting
Internships (GSoC)Harsha Kumara & Kaweesi Joseph
BintrayRafal Korytkowski & Darius Jazayeri
  • Need to ask Rafal what deadlines have been set - next week
  • Rafal, Burke and Darius need to talk about migration path process ( they will schedule)
AndelaDaniel Kayiwa
PlatformBurke Mamlin
  • need design call for next steps - set up for Monday, August
Reference ApplicationStephen Senkomago Musoke
  • October for next release
  • by mid September need to have bulk of the work done
  • need to line up a release manager (Sri Maurya Kummamuru)
pmtool 
  • looking at community priority tickets on design call today
Update on new community/volunteer mentoringDaniel Kayiwa
PM Meeting Time 
  • Next week will be holding this call on Thursday's 3pm UTC (8am PDT, 11am EDT, 6pm EAT)
Design Call Look at tickets labeled community priority, at the goal of tickets and identify strategic issues for the community 

Action items

  • Jamie Thomas will tag GSoC mid-terms (gsoc2017-midterm)
  • Harsha Kumara or Kaweesi Joseph create Talk post thanking GSoC participants and the linking to each mid-term presentation in Talk so we have one place to see them so we can then post to twitter and wiki. #gsoc2017-midterm
  • Burke MamlinDarius Jazayeri Rafal Korytkowski will find time to connect this week to continue Talk discussion on Bintray migration process
  • All look at Terry's survey questions
  • Next week scrum of scrum cross-walk