|Internships (GSoC)||Unknown User (k.joseph)|
|Bintray||Unknown User (raff) & Unknown User (darius)|
- Rafal has written down the migration path from Modulus to Bintray/Addons at Modulus Migration Path.
- Would like feedback on anything missing
- Please also review the new Module Release page.
- Need to set some deadlines.
- things are going well and making process
- doing a sprint for existing tickets for 1.0 while Daniel organizes tickets for Reference App and Platform
- have GSoC student working on getting administrative features to OWAs
- how to organize OWAs vs modules and avoid intrepid. (burke, daniel, wylcif rafal, darius)
- who else can create a list of items for Andela to work on? Like UI work?
- make a more public place to ask for ideas (ie. Talk post)
|Platform||Unknown User (burke)|
- The document is here.
- Ready to post to Talk
|Reference Application||Unknown User (ssmusoke)|
- Will look at community priority ticket process and engagement on 8/7
- Outcome of Quarterly Scrum of Scrums on July 12th
- summaries for those who didn't show at the end of the call
- need to have better time management (be clear there is a 10 min standup)
- post to Talk separate and be clear there is a 10 min standup
- Talk about logistics and cross walk of the Quarterly Scrum of Scrums? (would like to have Terry and Jan on the call)
- Need to have a larger discussion on whether just bringing a list to this group is good enough or how do we build a "mentoring system" like GSoC
- Daniel has been trying to start a policy for follow up with people who introduce themselves to help guide
- have a backlog, reached out and not getting a lot of responses
- Looking at the timing of these calls to make sure they are convenient for everyone (Example: Jan Flowers can not come during the current time)
- Will be posting a Doodle poll to Talk today- required Terry, Jan, Burke, Darius, Jamie, Wyclif, Daniel, Rafal, Stephen