rHow to Join
Contact Jamie Thomas for more information on how to join the call.
- Town Hall Meeting Update
- Suggested to include a bahmni-openmrs town hall
- Global Goods Update- feedback from Carl and from Lauren
- Quarterly report update
- Make sure to update your sections
- Bahmni Update- Darius/Jan
- Update on Summit - OMRS17 - Christine
- scheduled call with Malawi team and discuss commitment and expetations
- Diversity Council-Terry
- identify women from posts to intro to talk category
- otential for 'internships'- Jeff/Terry
- is there a need/a way to do this?
- Some people request opportunities for non-dev roleshow would we mobilize them?
- Suggestion to avoid specifically creating program for Impelmenters
- Expand conception further to include more non-devs
- Things to think about
- Impleenters typically have their own funding
- OpenMRS doesn't implement the software
- wording; might not be an 'internship' but more of an 'implementer program'
- fellowship program
- Previous GSOC student moves onto this type of project
- Difficulty bringing in non-devs to a dev centered community
- Report on Fundraising Efforts @Andy
- Operational Plan Update
- Budget/Expenses/ first Thursday
Quarterly Update (link to the quarterly status spreadsheet?)
- Partnerships- third Thursday
- Infrastructure Update (Quarterly - Jun, Sep, Dec)
- Diversity Council
- Ongoing Quarterly metric review of specific areas
- who is contributing code
- volunteer contributions
Parking Lot Follow Up items
- go through some of the numbers--and gather them before the TH and review them
- Follow up re: Pathway to Improved Terminology Management for the OpenMRS Community - Jonathan Payne ( update) - deferred
- Next steps:
- review google doc and engage on talk thread
You can also access the notes below here.