How to Join
Audio, Chat, & Screen Sharing (latest Firefox, Chrome, or other WebRTC-compatible browser)
Audio Only (Telephone or your favorite VoIP client)
- Toll-free (United States): +1 (888) 510-4073
- International: +1 (201) 479-2055
- View a list of local access phone numbers for various countries. After dialing, when prompted enter meeting number 888-510-4073.
Be Prepared for Your Meeting
- Consider connecting via telephone/VoIP for best audio quality.
- If connecting via computer, be sure your network has the audio/video bandwidth you need.
- Before attending or presenting via computer, try the web browser microphone/speaker test.
- Read the UberConference support pages for troubleshooting or contact them in case of problems.
PHR authentication to OpenMRS
The mUzima team is working to design a personal health record (PHR) application that patients will use on their mobile devices to connect with OpenMRS. Patients should be able to access their historical data and save patient entered data. We are planning to create user accounts for patients in OpenMRS and link the two accounts (patient & user). Since having patients as users is something unprecedented we would like to get the perspective of the larger OpenMRS community on the challenges this approach will pose or any other alternatives that can be explored on patient authentication. https://talk.openmrs.org/t/phr-authentication-to-openmrs/12121
- How to authenticate to OpenMRS from the PHR app?
- How do you save patient entered data to OpenMRS?
- How can patient self registration be achieved from the PHR?
You can also access the notes below here.
- Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download (available after the meeting)