|Internships (GSoC)||Unknown User (harsha89) & Kaweesi Joseph|
- Week 6
- Not on call ping them to join next week
|Bintray||Unknown User (raff)|
- Rafal has finalized modulus to Bintry script https://talk.openmrs.org/t/organizing-modules-on-bintray/9998/22
- Reached out to Bintray team on bug which doesn't display the latest released version of a module correctly.
- Rafal needs to set up syncing
- Rafal will write up wiki page on how to publish modules to Bintray then find a volunteer for other documentation
- Should add statement on when module will be "end of life"
- Anything in modulus will be in Bintray as well but some things that are in Bintray will not be in modulus
- There could be potential bottle necks / issues so Rafal will create wiki page on steps for moving to Bintray and then ask for comments
- Need to write wiki page on steps / project plan on how to migrate community from Modulus to Bintray
- 6-month contract, so there will be 4, 8, 12, 12, 8, 4 developers over the six months
- Started today (July 10). Had a meeting with introductions and asked questions
- Daniel suggested that the team immerse themselves in setting up the development environment, getting openmrs ids, getting on IRC, etc.
- Burke suggests the Andela team to create an OWA to provide easy addon management within the platform (i.e., an OWA that can ship with the platform and – out of the box – provide admin-only web access to manage addons/modules/OWAs within the platform)
- We had indicated previously that we wanted them to work on regular standard roadmap
- Daniel's GSoC student working on management of starting and stopping of modules, displaying of system information, managing encounters - https://modules-refapp.openmrs.org/openmrs/owa/SystemAdministration/index.html
- Daniel will create more ticket for new reference app and platform for the team to work on
- The document is here.
- Burke has made edit to the doc and needs to post to Talk
|Reference Application||Stephen Senkomago Musoke|
- 18 available community priority tickets
- 25 available curated intro
- 1 closed this week
- Need to look at community priority ticket process and engagement in a month
- Quarterly Scrum of Scrums on July 12th
- need to post a reminder to Talk w/ summary and time
- Talk about logistics and cross walk of the Quarterly Scrum of Scrums on July 17th when Terry returns.
- Need to have a larger discussion on whether just bringing a list to this group is good enough or how do we build a "mentoring system" like GSoC
- Daniel has been trying to start a policy for follow up with people who introduce themselves to help guide
- Need to look at the timing of these calls to make sure they are convenient for everyone (Example: Jan Flowers can not come during the current time)
- Friday's would be okay but Monday's are preferred
- Doodle poll to Talk - required Terry, Jan, Burke, Darius, Jamie, Wyclif, Daniel, Rafal, Stephen