- Created by Unknown User (tkhokhar), last modified by Unknown User (jeffneiman) on 2017-06-30
How to Join
Contact Jamie Thomas for more information on how to join the call.
- Attendees:Andy KanterPaul BiondichBillChristineJeffBurkeMarkInformational
- Case Study of Volunteer Contribution - Jeff
- Spotlight on work done to encourage this kind of work and effort
- also provides 'news' for Brian to use for his own portfolio
- Suggested ideas:
- small video interview highlighting volunteer
- Town Hall Meeting Update
- host during the OpenMRS University/Classroom time
- History of town halls
- started as a request from the community
- tremendous need/desire for transparency and community interaction with OpenMRS leaders
- town halls might be better as situational
- Asynchronous town halls might be more efficient
- Leadership team discussion
- include the community more without strictly defining "leadership team"
- Continue discussion later
- Global Goods Update- waiting for feedback from Carl and from Lauren ( monday)
- Operational Plan second quarter-- please update your information ( second URL)
- what isn't working
- high level status needs supporting documentation
- what is at risk
- missed deadlines for end of year deadlines
- how can we help you?
- help with delegating tasks to community members
- balance between using resources more efficiently vs. requiring more resources
- look at projects lagging behind and reach out to the leaders to see if they need help
- Web update-- Jeff
- Card Sort Study: https://25ohbg71.optimalworkshop.com/optimalsort/3t56yr11
- completed by infrastructure, developer, implementer, and outside individuals
- New website content:
- please review and provide feedback
- focus on the 'why'
- Bahmni Update- Darius/Jan
- we should dive deeper into the details of the partnership model
- jan, terry, and darius have been creating a document detailing the partnership to discuss with the BOD
- Update on Summit - OMRS17 - Christine
- Official applications subitted through form (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QCr4D6iVx-_23_gkJJxpal1yuLxVuVhKpOB1A8cGNAM/edit#gid=497091649)
- FINAL DECISION ON LOCATION - Posted to talk to get input from the community
- Voting deadline for next friday
- are community members voting with "criteria" in mind?
- How does the community's voice weigh into the criteria?
- final vs. one aspect of the criteria
- Selection committee needs to document the process of deciding
- Christine will post comment on the voting thread to remind members of the criteria we're looking for the hosting country to meet and to encourae them to clarify why they voted how they did
- Kenya- strong application
- Malawi- strong application
- OMRS16 After Action Review
- METS is willing to help advise us this year
- Funding for Infrastructure- Burke (rescheduled for next week)
- should we take OpenMRS money to fund this ( how much are we talking about?)
- how much do we need
- how do we fund it
- potential for 'internships'- Jeff/Terry (rescheduled for next week)
- is there a need/a way to do this?
- Some people request opportunities for non-dev roles, how would we mobilize them?
- Diversity Council- languishing
- Fiscals-- no change
- Report on Fundraising Efforts @Andy
- Operational Plan Update
- Budget/Expenses/ first Thursday
- Partnerships- third Thursday
- Infrastructure Update (Quarterly - Jun, Sep, Dec)
- Diversity Council
- Ongoing Quarterly metric review of specific areas
- who is contributing code
- volunteer contributions
Parking Lot Follow Up items
- go through some of the numbers--and gather them before the TH and review them
- Follow up re: Pathway to Improved Terminology Management for the OpenMRS Community - Jonathan Payne ( update) - deferred
- Next steps:
- review google doc and engage on talk thread
You can also access the notes below here.
- No labels
Text is available under the Creative Commons 4.0 International Attribution License (CC BY 4.0).
Software is available under the Mozilla Public License 2.0 with Healthcare Disclaimer (MPL 2.0 HD).
"OpenMRS" is a registered trademark and the OpenMRS graphic logo is a trademark of OpenMRS Inc.