Child pages
  • 2017-06-26 Project Management Meeting
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Regrets

Discussion items

ItemWhoNotes
Internships (GSoC)Harsha Kumara & Kaweesi Joseph
  • 4th week of GSoC
  • Have started reaching out to mentor to do evaluations this week
BintrayRafal Korytkowski
Scrum of ScrumsDarius Jazayeri
  • Scrum of Scrums - https://talk.openmrs.org/t/quarterly-ecosystem-scrum-of-scrums/10356
  • We need a better logistical understanding of scrum of scrums
    • once a quarter, last one in April so next in July
    • create another Talk post w/ doodle poll and post notes from last
  • Need to figure out how to cross walk updates from scrum of scrums to PM and OMRS Operational Plan.
    • Talk about this when Terry is on July 17?
AndelaDaniel Kayiwa & Darius Jazayeri
  • Current phase of work 11 tickets left (9 fixes, 2 new features)
  • Decided to not do any new features and just do the 9 fixes, everything is going well - sprint over on 6/27
  • Update from Andela meeting from last week on the next phase
    • going to send contract soon and begin next phase
    • 16 different people in groups of 4 rotating over six months
    • PM will need to plan out work for developers for Platform and Ref App (rafal, daniel, stephen, wyclif)
PlatformBurke Mamlin
  • The document is here.
  • Burke is trying to work on this over the next few weeks and will post a conversation to Talk
Reference ApplicationStephen Senkomago Musoke
pmtool 
  • PM call on July 10 will talk about community priority ticket process and engagement

Other 
  • Volunteers posted to Talk Juliet Wamalwa (Daniel reached out to maybe help with documentation), other volunteers for education and internships
  • Need to have a larger discussion on whether just bringing a list to this group is good enough or how do we build a "mentoring system" like GSoC
    • Daniel has been trying to start a policy for follow up with people who introduce themselves to help guide
  • Need to look at the timing of these calls to make sure they are convenient for everyone (Example: Jan Flowers can not come during the current time)

Action items

  • Jamie Thomas will remind Rafal to get volunteer for documentation for the module repository move
  • Jamie Thomas will take a look at posting for next scrum of scrum in July