|Internships (GSoC)||Harsha Kumara & Kaweesi Joseph|
- The migration to Bintray hasn't moved forward. Rafal got sidetracked by issues discovered by the PIH team with dashboard widgets.
- Most of the work is done however and two-three days are needed to finalize it.
- Will be working on it the week of 6/19
|Scrum of Scrums||Darius Jazayeri|
|Andela||Daniel Kayiwa & Darius Jazayeri|
- Current phase of work 11 tickets left (9 fixes, 2 new features)
- Decided to not do any new features and just do the 9 fixes, everything is going well - sprint over on 6/27
- Darius and Jan in San Francisco for sustainability workshop at GitHub, they will provide an update next week from their meeting with Andela around the next phase
- The document is here.
- Burke is trying to work on this over the next few weeks and will post a conversation to Talk
|Reference Application||Stephen Senkomago Musoke|
- Stephen is preparing a Talk post on Proposed Features for Ref App 2.7, should see it later tonight
- Volunteers posted to Talk Juliet Wamalwa (Daniel reached aout to maybe help with documentation), other volunteers for education and internships
- Need to have a larger discussion on whether just bringing a list to this group is good enough or how do we build a "mentoring system" like GSoC