Child pages
  • 2017-06-19 Project Management Meeting
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Regrets

Discussion items

ItemWhoNotes
Internships (GSoC)Harsha Kumara & Kaweesi Joseph
  • 3rd week of GSoC
BintrayRafal Korytkowski
  • The migration to Bintray hasn't moved forward. Rafal got sidetracked by issues discovered by the PIH team with dashboard widgets. 
  • Most of the work is done however and two-three days are needed to finalize it.
  • Will be working on it the week of 6/19
Scrum of ScrumsDarius Jazayeri
AndelaDaniel Kayiwa & Darius Jazayeri
  • Current phase of work 11 tickets left (9 fixes, 2 new features)
  • Decided to not do any new features and just do the 9 fixes, everything is going well - sprint over on 6/27
  • Permission
  • Darius and Jan in San Francisco for sustainability workshop at GitHub, they will provide an update next week from their meeting with Andela around the next phase
PlatformBurke Mamlin
  • The document is here.
  • Burke is trying to work on this over the next few weeks and will post a conversation to Talk
Reference ApplicationStephen Senkomago Musoke
  • Stephen is preparing a Talk post on Proposed Features for Ref App 2.7, should see it later tonight
pmtool 
  • PM call on July 10 will talk about community priority ticket process and engagement

Other 
  • Volunteers posted to Talk Juliet Wamalwa (Daniel reached aout to maybe help with documentation), other volunteers for education and internships
  • Need to have a larger discussion on whether just bringing a list to this group is good enough or how do we build a "mentoring system" like GSoC

 

Action items