- Created by Unknown User (tkhokhar), last modified by Unknown User (jeffneiman) on 2017-06-16
How to Join
Contact Jamie Thomas for more information on how to join the call.
- Agenda June 15, 2017Attendees:BillJanChrstineJeffDariusHamishTerryPaulMarkInformational
- Town Hall Meeting- tentatively scheduled for June 28 at 1 PM EDT- Jeff
- agenda items
- coordinator - jeff may be able to do this if need be
- Global Goods Update- Terry
- Boston Consulting Group Evaluation of OpenMRS for global goods ( funded by USAID) - Terry
- OpenMRS BoD - Update- Jan
- Meeting had to be canceled as is being reschedueld for early july - no date yet
- Bahmni update to be discussed below...
- OpenMRS operational report-- quarterly report
- Report due in 1 month
- Jeff/terry to start
- Bahmni Update- Darus/Jan
- BoD Update for Bahmni Fiscal Sponsorship- Jan
- 100% support from the BoD to have the OpenMRS assume the fiscal sponsorship role
- funder and quarantor and sponsor
- contractual relationships
- risks of not meeting contract responsibilities
- set expectations
- delivery side expectations
- value add
- community engagement
- business controls
- LT reaction to the support from the BoD
- how much does it cost to do the value add
- indirect rate may be arbitrary
- indirect cost recovery not direclty related to doing the work
- Four Minute Survey
- Darius will fill in for OpenMRS
- What role does the LT have in these decisions?
- Post to OpenMRS talk
- discussion within the LT
- OpenMRS BoD discussion and vote
- Back to the LT
- Post back to OpenMRS Talk about current status of the recommendation/LT support for the OpenMRS Inc recommendation
- Ask for input from the community and share how we got to where we are - Jan
- Advisory Committee
- proposed agenda items
- Global goods
- Fiscal Situation
- Where's the topic list?
- what about doing this one
- How much focus should we be giving Distributions? Should we continue to encourage more of them, bring them together to share code, etc?
- Philippines CHITS
- Update on Summit - OMRS17 - Christine
- Hamish/Bill/Jeff Christine to help with the decisions- decide by June 23, 2017
- aiming for December
- Malawi (MOH)
- Swaziland (Lecturer in one of the universities)
- Kenya (MOH)
- Jan heard back from Haiti-- may be interested for this year
- OMRS16 After Action Review
- "Planning an OpenMRS Conference"
- Funding for Infrastructure- Burke ( on wards); Darius - reschedule for next week
- should we take OpenMRS money to fund this ( how much are we talking about?)
- how much do we need
- how do we fund it
- update from the budget- Theresa Pritchard - pending
- Report on Fundraising Efforts @Andy
- Operational Plan Update
- Budget/Expenses/ first Thursday
- Partnerships- third Thursday
- Infrastructure Update (Quarterly - Jun, Sep, Dec)
- Diversity Council
- Ongoing Quarterly metric review of specific areas
- who is contributing code
- volunteer contributions
Parking Lot Follow Up items
- go through some of the numbers--and gather them before the TH and review them
- Follow up re: Pathway to Improved Terminology Management for the OpenMRS Community - Jonathan Payne ( update) - deferred
- Next steps:
- review google doc and engage on talk thread
You can also access the notes below here.
- No labels
Text is available under the Creative Commons 4.0 International Attribution License (CC BY 4.0).
Software is available under the Mozilla Public License 2.0 with Healthcare Disclaimer (MPL 2.0 HD).
"OpenMRS" is a registered trademark and the OpenMRS graphic logo is a trademark of OpenMRS Inc.