How to Join
Audio, Chat, & Screen Sharing (latest Firefox, Chrome, or other WebRTC-compatible browser)
Audio Only (Telephone or your favorite VoIP client)
- Toll-free (United States): +1 (888) 510-4073
- International: +1 (201) 479-2055
- View a list of local access phone numbers for various countries. After dialing, when prompted enter meeting number 888-510-4073.
Be Prepared for Your Meeting
- Consider connecting via telephone/VoIP for best audio quality.
- If connecting via computer, be sure your network has the audio/video bandwidth you need.
- Before attending or presenting via computer, try the web browser microphone/speaker test.
- Read the UberConference support pages for troubleshooting or contact them in case of problems.
- Expanded Data Entry Statistics (Eusebio Maposse, Stélio Moiane, Willa Mhawila, Ada Yeung)
- Review next meeting agenda
- Should the new data entry statistics be created through reporting framework?
- If extending from existing data entry statistics, we should keep in mind for possible additions like to include other types of reports (e.g. Daily Statistics by Encounters).
- Post on OpenMRS Talk and ask for feedback from other audience who could not attend the Design Call.
- After internal discussions, we decide to build the extension from the existing data entry statistics codes instead of using reporting module due to resources constraints. We will submit pull requests once we are done.
- Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download (available after the meeting)