How to Join
Contact Jamie Thomas for more information on how to join the call.
- 11 May 2017 Leadership Team CallAttendees:JanDariusAndyJeffBurkeHamishPaulDiscussion
- OpenMRS as a global good (DEADLINE #2 IS MAY 12)
- About 10 lines left to fill out.
- FYI Darius will review Bahmni's version of this doc today
- Jeff to followup with Terry tomorrow, and schedule a call for group work next week
- Tab 3 should be based off of tab 1 - Terry had a budget overview that we could work off of? Can Lorinne take the first stab at filling this out and then we can edit?
- Budget Swag document that informed tab 1 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mnLuPmRW04erMdzQhLGJqM5DMeyVE4Tw-kudWLQRx8o/edit
- Tabs 3-5 should be done early in the week with a subgroup - who will join?
- Terry and Jeff
- (Paul and Jan are not available due to travel)
- Bahmni and OpenMRS
- Darius will post to Talk to get input from community
- Jan managing conversation with BoD
- Partnerships @Jan and @Darius
- Spoke with Andela
- Conversation requires revisiting some topics regarding reimbursement from OpenMRS
- Need a bit more education to Andela about how open source communities work - not paid/volunteer/in kind donations
- Darius/Jan to schedule call with Andela for follow up (2 weeks or so)
- Might be worth considering how this fits with our discussion last week about new ways to make money / payment for features needed could then be used to pay andela their small fee to learn on those features
- Making money for OpenMRS (Followup) (previous notes: https://notes.openmrs.org/2017-05-04-Leadership-Team-Call)
- need to figure out how to do this
- next steps- develop some business models
- few different models to explore what we could offer
- principle of agreeing to do things that do not hurt any other member of our community
- Budget/Expenses- pending from Theresa P
- OSL Support
- BoD Membership Update- Paul
- Report on Fundraising Efforts - Jeff
- OMRS17 Locations
- Operational Plan Update
- Monthly Items
- Budget/Expenses/ first Thursday
- Partnerships - third Thursday
- Quarterly Update
- Infrastructure Update (Quarterly - Jun, Sep, Dec)
- Diversity Council
- Ongoing Quarterly metric review of specific areas
- who is contributing code
- volunteer contributions
You can also access the notes below here.
- No labels
Text is available under the Creative Commons 4.0 International Attribution License (CC BY 4.0).
Software is available under the Mozilla Public License 2.0 with Healthcare Disclaimer (MPL 2.0 HD).
"OpenMRS" is a registered trademark and the OpenMRS graphic logo is a trademark of OpenMRS Inc.