- Created by Unknown User (tkhokhar), last modified by Unknown User (jeffneiman) on 2017-04-10
How to Join
Contact Jamie Thomas for more information on how to join the call.
- Tech Update
- scrum of scrums -
- HIMSS blog post started
- OpenMRS Events Calendar- Jeff
- change to Google Calendar
- burke to get access for Jeff to OMRS
- Email Fundraising Campaign Calendar- Jeff
- send comments or place comments on the document
- specific use cases that illustrate the work that OMRS is doing
- malaria- Uganda project ( saved resources based on appropriate testing/treatment paid for the implementation)
- Sidenote: I (Jeff) sent two seperate campaigns to OMRS16 people only and OpenMRS email subscribers and we got significantly more interaction with the OMRS16 group, but not as much donated.
- I propose we implement a smalls section in the email to empower those that want to help but don't have expendable income, so empower them to 'share' the campaign on their social channels
- Side/side note (Bill)
- I think the idea on coordinated fundraising is great. (that to Terry)
- BTW: I got a PayPal receipt for my very modest $25 donation back on December 15. I don't think I ever heard anything back from OpenMRS re thanks, or regarding what the funds were/will be used for. In the desire to move forward and be better (which is great), let's not forget about the gaps we have not yet closed. Has there been any response to the talk thread re: "What does OpenMRS currently use donations for?"
- Include a followup email to detial 'how' we're going to be using the funds, in more detail than the intial campaign email
- If someone can send me something specific ("We currently are using individual donations to suppoort ______") , and I can see that the process is in place to send that to all individual donors, I'll donate $50... That answer should be suitable to post in the talk thread to close that loop and answer the criticism about transparency.
- we have NOT done that folllow up of what we are doing with the funds-- @jeff, can you write that up?
- It's an easy $50, if you do...
- i will match you !
- @jeff - you'll need to remind Terry and me (Bill) ( that was Terry that agreed to match!) (my error - I was going on the color) (I changed my color to be more upbeat!)
- BOD nominations- Paul ( deferred)
- Oscon 2017 Travel Grant Requests
- travel request submitted- revised request is for 1600
- standing subcommittee that makes these decisions in the future
- need to ensure that there is a process in the future
- who is on the subcommittee - can ask on talk for the process /identified members of the subcommittee
- Strategic Goal #2 - Stephen (deferred)
- OpenMRS and Partnerships- Darius
- discussion about Bahmni/ OMRS relationship
- governance and commitments
- constraints/ resources
- role of the reference app/ Bahmni
- potential transition process/
- next steps:
- Mark, Terry, Darius, Jonathan, Burke, Stephen, Bill, Andy, Jan
- Marketing Partnerships- /Jan (this can be delayed until next week)
- Bring up all talk threads about the Leadership Call
- https://talk.openmrs.org/tags/leadership-mtg is easier.
- All discussion among the Leadership team can be found via https://talk.openmrs.org/c/community/leadership
- Report on Fundraising Efforts @Andy
- OMRS17 Locations
- Operational Plan Update
- Budget/Expenses/ first Thursday @Theresa
- Partnerships- third Thursday
- Infrastructure Update (Quarterly - Jun, Sep, Dec)
- Diversity Council
- Ongoing Quarterly metric review of specific areas
- who is contributing code
- volunteer contributions
- go through some of the numbers--and gather them before the TH and review them
You can also access the notes below here.
- No labels
Text is available under the Creative Commons 4.0 International Attribution License (CC BY 4.0).
Software is available under the Mozilla Public License 2.0 with Healthcare Disclaimer (MPL 2.0 HD).
"OpenMRS" is a registered trademark and the OpenMRS graphic logo is a trademark of OpenMRS Inc.