|RefApp 2.6|| |
- Rafał working with Hillary
- Review road map
|Core 2.1|| |
- Darius pointed out that "Platform 2.1" is actually a release of core (not the full platform)
- Darius aiming to get to "1.0" before GSoC begins
- Student applications due today
- Good progress from students.
- Talked about more effective ways of communicating events like sprint demos. Talk announcement is good, but we might be able to do better with a shared calendar. Wiki calendar has never been widely used or adopted. Perhaps a Google calendar would be more widely used (if maintenance was reasonably distributed & understood)
- Need to have brainstorming discussion on possible projects
|OCL Subscription module|| |
- Rafał recently met with Jonathan Payne and ThoughtWorks folk who had been working on OCL
- Rafał plans to try fixing a bug in server side code as a first step
|Scrum of Scrums|| |
- First quarterly meetup planned for next week (Wed or Thur). Discussion here.