Child pages
  • 2017-03-06 Project Management Meeting
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Discussion items

Item
Who
Notes
Last weeks action items 

2017-02-27 Project Management Meeting

Timeline for Bintray (and align Modulus replacement work with this)? Should be ready when Darius is back from vacation

Stephen to ensure that more nice-to-have tickets are available for RefApp 2.6 (and work with Daniel, Wyclif, Rafal, etc, to get them dev-ready) for incoming GSoC applicants - still needs to be done

PM VolunteerJamie Thomas

https://talk.openmrs.org/t/volunteer-project-management-community-support/10102

No volunteers have stepped forward.

Rafal indicated that Tom Healy interested in doing PM work with OpenMRS.

Platform 2.1.0Darius JazayeriLast Friday there was an alpha release.
OpenMRS Reference Application 2.6Stephen Senkomago Musoke

Made a post to Talk: https://talk.openmrs.org/t/reference-application-2-6-release-process/10375

Stephen will be asking implementations what basic graphs/reports they would like, (for pre-built reports for Ref App 2.6) - Will happen next week after Rafal's sprint is over

No change from last week.

Sprint UpdateRafal Korytkowski

In the middle of a sprint - https://issues.openmrs.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=103&view=detail&selectedIssue=RA-1300&sprint=127

Adam is leaving SolDevelo next week. Jakub would like us to prepare projects ahead of time. Organize issues and timeline so he can assign a team to a project. Would like to be 3mths ahead. Aleksandra (on the call will be helping to organize this).

Rafal thinks we need to start by identifying issues and grouping them to projects to put timelines on them. Rafal and Stephen will work on this together and bring them to Soldevelo team.

Replace Module RepositoryDarius Jazayeri Latest status update: https://talk.openmrs.org/t/replacing-modulus-project-status-updates/9789/10
GSoC UpdateSuranga Kasthurirathne, Kaweesi Joseph, Harsha Kumara, Burke Mamlin

Going to be a lot like last year.

Recruiting mentors and project ideas.

Student applications 3/20 - 4/3

Timeline: https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline

Payment scheme is different this year.

Mentors or those with proposals need to make sure projects are detailed.

Engage with students and make sure the have the resources they need

Help with intro tickets to make sure they have enough tickets

Suranga and Burke are working with Joseph and Harsha to pass along GSoC admin knowledge

AndelaDaniel Kayiwa

Had demo.

Plan to have demos after sprint ends this week. Daniel would like to make these following demos more public and put them on Talk.

Quarterly Scrum of ScrumsDarius Jazayeri

Last week Darius said - Darius and Jan still planning the communication about this. (If no progress by next week, then worry!)

Follow up with Darius on the next call after he returns from vacation

Security Group 

post on security group - https://talk.openmrs.org/t/script-injection-on-legacy-login-screen/10192/8

Daniel is needing to know if there is a process for on-boarding to security group?

 

Work Time: Project Wiki Clean Up 

Project Home Page

We cleaned up everything that was listed under Active Projects that started with the letter A.

Lots of cleanup still to be done!

Action items