|Last weeks action items||2017-02-13 Project Management Meeting|
|PM Volunteer||Jamie Thomas|
|Last Weeks Action Items||2017-02-06 Project Management Meeting|
|Platform 2.0.3 and Platform 2.0.4||Burke Mamlin||Released 126.96.36.199 on Feb 6|
|Platform 2.1.0||Darius Jazayeri|
Bahmni wants to release this in March.
Discussion question: do we continue to support 1.11.x after this release? (Continue discussion on the Talk thread)
|OpenMRS Reference Application 2.6||Stephen Senkomago Musoke|
Release Manager identified. (Now what?)
7 roadmap features, 4 are in progress (sprint happening now on clinician-facing dashboard widgets).
No progress yet on pre-built reports.
|Replace Module Repository||Darius Jazayeri||Latest status update: https://talk.openmrs.org/t/replacing-modulus-project-status-updates/9789/10|
We are selected as an org this year! Keep an eye out for incoming applicants and interested students and help them out.
No leads are on the call, need to follow up with them.
Onboarded another pair of devs. (Now there are 4 devs.)
Starting second sprint (first was getting used to the processes, layout out UI with static data). Now, make REST calls.
Haven't had a demo yet. Scheduling is tricky. Daniel waiting for Andela team to share available times.
(Getting this demo/showcase scheduled should be highest priority on the Andela project.)
|Quarterly Scrum of Scrums||Darius Jazayeri||Darius and Jan still planning the communication about this. (If no progress by next week, then worry!)|
|Work Time: Project Wiki Clean Up|
We cleaned up everything that was listed under Active Projects that started with the letter A.
Lots of cleanup still to be done!
- Stephen Senkomago Musoke to ask Sri Maurya Kummamuru what's the next step with the release manager
- Stephen Senkomago Musoke to ask implementations what basic graphs/reports they would like, (for pre-built reports for Ref App 2.6)
- Darius Jazayeri to talk to Rafal Korytkowski about timeline for Bintray (and align Modulus replacement work with this)
- Stephen Senkomago Musoke to ensure that more nice-to-have tickets are available for RefApp 2.6 (and work with Daniel, Wyclif, Rafal, etc, to get them dev-ready) for incoming GSoC applicants
- Daniel Kayiwa to manage scheduling the Andela demo/showcase
- Darius Jazayeri to reach out to GSoC org admins