Have you implemented OpenMRS? Please participate in the Implementation Site Survey. If you already have, thank you!
Child pages
  • 2016-12-19 Project Management Meeting
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Discussion items

ItemWhoNotes
Platform 2.0.2 ReleaseBharat Akkinepalli
Ref App 2.6

Sri Maurya Kummamuru

Stephen Senkomago Musoke

  • Identifying a release manager - reach out to Stephen?
  • Stephen and Sri Maurya Kummamuru should probably have a discussion about identifying a release manager when he comes back from India. between the two of them should be making sure that this release happens in March
  • To hit March release may need to be paired with a technical mentor
  • Would be good for Stephen to host a kick off  meeting for this new effort and to intentional invite JJ Dick (AMPATH EMR) so they can collaborate with us
PM Ongoing Projects 
Other PM Meeting (Thursdays) 
  • Happening on Thursday's - 5:30 PM ET
  • Attendees: Chis Powers, David Desimone, Cathryn Coy, Jeff Neiman, and a new PM volunteer named Tom Healy
  • Goal: further develop the SOP for project managers to lead projects as well as new volunteers to get involved as PMs
  • Formed to discuss high-level PM strategies because the feeling was Monday calls became too technical and too specific to single projects
PM Goals from OMR16 
  • Terry is planning to look at notes for action items to share out on Talk

Action items