- Created by Unknown User (jthomas) on 2015-12-11
- Paul is a dork
- Paul is a dork
- Paul is a Koda
- Wyclif is a scripter
- Continuing discussion on Encounter Transactions & Visit Templates
- Free Text Drug Orders - https://issues.openmrs.org/browse/TRUNK-4761
- Introduce the idea of a DRUG OTHER concept (which is configured by a global property)
- Introduce a DrugOrder.drugNonCoded which represents a non-coded concept or drug
- only* allow this to be used in conjuction with the DRUG OTHER concept
- Stored as concept: amoxicillin [coded]; synonym: none (in the UI: amoxicillin)
- Stored as concept: fluoxetine [coded]; synonym: Prozac [coded] (in the UI: Fluoxetine [Prozac])
- If user responds to challenge with 'yes, it's really ampicillin', then store concept: ampicillin [coded]; synonym: drug.noncoded synonym-text: "foocillin" [ (in the UI: Ampicillin [Foocillin])
- Stored as concept: concept.noncoded concept-text: xfgzimab; synonym: none (in the UI: Xfgzimab)
- System needs to recognize and offer the "amoxicillin" as a concept. If accepted, then concept: amoxicillin [coded]; synonym: drug.noncoded synonym-text: "amoxicillin 520 mg capsule"
- Or, you avoid this problem by requiring the user to just specify the name [not the strength] and the system returns the available drug formulations. A separate part of the UI would possibly allow the user to put in unusual strengths/forms
- No labels
Text is available under the Creative Commons 4.0 International Attribution License (CC BY 4.0).
Software is available under the Mozilla Public License 2.0 with Healthcare Disclaimer (MPL 2.0 HD).
"OpenMRS" is a registered trademark and the OpenMRS graphic logo is a trademark of OpenMRS Inc.