Have you implemented OpenMRS? Please participate in the Implementation Site Survey. If you already have, thank you!
Child pages
  • 2016-06-16 Developers Forum
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

How to Join

 Click here to expand...

By Browser

By telephone

  • US telephone number: +1 201.479.2627

 

Agenda

  • Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
  • Review next meeting agenda

Minutes

 

Attendees
  • Burke
  • Willa
  • Rafał
  • Wyclif
  • Daniel
  • Ada
  • Vishnu
Recording
Agenda
Topic Fest Ideas
Ideas for Dev Forums
  • WIP/Showcases
  • Bahmni Update
  • Bahmni Approach to Offline Access
  • Form Designer
  • Reach out to additional Implementations (Uganda/Sumoke, ...)
  • How can we help? What could OpenMRS Developers be doing that would help? Where are the pain spots?
TODO:
  • Reach out to additional Implementations (Uganda/Sumoke, ...)
  • How can we help? What could OpenMRS Developers be doing that would help? Where are the pain spots?
  • JT & TK to post to Talk Implementing category inviting any implementation to showcase their work & speak with dev community in a dev forum, CC Jan Flowers
  • We've had and will continue to have WIP updates from AMPATH, Bahmni, and PIH. We'd like to hear from other implementations as well.
  • What cool stuff is your implementation doing with OpenMRS? What could the OpenMRS developer community do or change that would make you more effective in your work?
  • Consultant visits
  • Architectural, Docker, Microservices
  • Burke to reach out to invite experts (when he gets back from vacation)
  • Architectural Advisory Committee
  • Burke needs to send out an invite letter to potential advisors and create group before we can schedule to a particular dev forum
JUL
07 - Dev stage discussion (Daniel) - confirmed
14 - SDK 3.0 (Rafal) - confirmed
21 - Uganda Implementation, Biometrics in OpenMRS
28 - Reference Application 2.5 road map planning (suggest Maurya) - need to re-confirm
AUG
04 - Open Web Apps and UI Components (Rafal) - confirmed
11 - AMPATH Update - JSON Forms, Lab Orders, etc. (Willa) - confirmed
18 - OpenMRS Technical Road Map – Objective 1.1 (Burke) - confirmed but can be moved
25 - Community Supported Module Review (3x/year Module Review to review list of community supported modules and decide what, if anything, should change) (suggest Pascal)
SEP
01 - Infrastructure Update (R0bby), How to help volunteer developers with their contributions & make them more effective? (confirmed Daniel)
  • Onboarding, Bottlenecks & challenges (code review/PRs, startup time, module version hell, documentation, ...), ...
08 - Topic Fest?
15 - Migrating to Platform 2.0 (facilitated by Burke) - confirmed by can be moved
  • How can we enable implementations – make it less painful to upgrade?
  • What are the benefits? Why should an implementation upgrade? What would be reasons to wait?
22 - "Crazy ideas" call: no rules, what crazy approaches/technologies could disruptively improve OpenMRS devleopment (suggest Darius)
29 - Hackathon Prep (suggest Kaweesi)
Suranga how is Uganda meeting soting out for hackathon - should we be talking about this on an upcoming dev forum? (9/15)

TODOs

Outstanding TODOs  (${entries.size()} issues)

Summary Assignee Created Due
Loading...
Refresh

Create a TODO: http://go.openmrs.org/todo

Transcripts

  • Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download (available after the meeting)