Have you implemented OpenMRS? Please participate in the Implementation Site Survey. If you already have, thank you!
Child pages
  • 2016-05-19 Developers Forum
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

How to Join

 Click here to expand...

By Browser

By telephone

  • US telephone number: +1 201.479.2627

 

Agenda

  • Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
  • Reference Application 2.4 release retrospective (James deGraft-Johnson) + Reference Application 2.5 roadmap planning 
  • Review next meeting agenda

Minutes

 

OpenMRS dev forum 2016-05-19
Attendees
  • Burke
  • James
  • Jamie
  • Wyclif
  • Ada
  • Rafal 
  • Darius
Agenda
  • Reference Application 2.4 release retrospective update
  • Reference Application 2.5 roadmap planning 
Notes
  • Burke needs access to devtest05 (jamie pinging suranga about this)
  • Got CI access pretty easily
  • Delayed to get module owner coordinated to make updates
  • Delayed multiple weeks on CIEL dictionary
  • Need CIEL releases to be validated sooner
  • FYI - we're working with Andy & Jonathan Payne & Rafał to improve CIEL release process
  • Delayed in UAT server
  • Suggested Improvements
  • Have specified time before release to notify module authors
  • Getting int-refapp and qa-refapp running snapshots of modules
  • Getting uat-refapp up & available
  • Having specified time to notify CIEL of upcoming release date well beforehand
Next Week: Enhancing the Platform w/ Hamish and Jan

TODOs

Outstanding TODOs  (${entries.size()} issues)

Summary Assignee Created Due
Loading...
Refresh

Create a TODO: http://go.openmrs.org/todo

Transcripts

  • Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download (available after the meeting)